As cargo surveyors we mainly work in the maritime sector, in storage terminals and in the industry. As eyes and voice of our client we seek advice and expertise to ensure the quality and quantity of the goods, that is our mission! We support the first LNG deliveries to Rotterdam and Poland. Our work territory includes Belgium and The Netherlands
Sampling and quantity
When working with these types of cargo we take the utmost care to take representative samples and check for quality and quantity to make sure everything is exactly how it is supposed to be.
- Vegetable oils and fats
- Grains,seeds and derivates
- Fertilisers in bulk and liquid
- Petroleum products and derivates (Gasoil, gasoline, etc.)
- Chemicals in bulk and liquid
- Liquified pressurised gas (LPG)
- Liquified natural gas (LNG)
- Draft survey barge and vessel
- Pre shipment inspection
- On/off hire bunker survey
- Bunker delivery survey
- Standby on board with critical cargoes for safety, blends, additiving, cargo monitoring
- Loading master: handle all operations and documents
- Operator loading or discharging liquid cargoes
- Stock inventory
- Inspection of all reception areas for goods
- Key point testing
- Witnessing analyses
My name is Kurt Switzynck, manager, chemist and experienced cargo inspector with more than 25 years experience in the laboratory and on board of barges and vessels.
Our team excists out of experienced motivated surveyors with a passion for the job.